GUCCI Financial Analyst
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
The Financial Analyst will support the Finance Manager to provide financial reporting and analysis by consulting, interpreting and evaluating financial information. This position will also assist in budget; actual vs forecast analysis, and tracking of business performance.
How you will contribute
- To assist management to review and prepare budget and forecast
- To perform monthly operating expenses review and variance analyses, monitoring capital expenditure
- To prepare cost benefit analyses to support investment proposal
- To provide reporting and analytical support for operational and strategic initiatives
- To perform ad-hoc analyses and additional related duties as assigned
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Finance and Accounting disciplines
- Minimum 5 years related FP&A/business analysis experience; experience gained from MNC or retail industry would be an advantage
- A good team player, proactive, can-do attitude
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR