GUCCI Indirect Procurement Manager Japan
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
20% Strategies and Projects
- Contribute to implement strategies and projects in relationship with procurement and finance teams on the different categories (i.e., Retail, Marketing Communications, Store Planning, Supply Chain, Travel)
- Identify optimization projects opportunities, and define relevant parameters per category in consistency with the defined policies, and in compliance with Brand and Group policies
- set economic and/or qualitative targets for each procurement action
- Manage expenses analysis
- Conduct purchasing projects (specification work, sourcing, appropriate levers identification, negotiation, contract) in close partnership with functional stakeholders,
- Select and manage performing suppliers, define KPIs, evaluate and manage supplier performance, compliance and support to business stakeholders on contract management
- Provide expertise and support (deliverables, best practices, framework) and promote procurement guidelines, processes and best practices
- Report projects and performance (quantitative and qualitative indicators) within the reporting framework
- Contribute to the consolidated procurement dashboard to be presented to brand top management
- Contribute to the internal communication: procurement projects, referenced suppliers and agreements conditions, procurement guidelines
- Develop best practices exchanges with corporate and procurement teams of the group
Requirements – required knowledge, skill and abilities
- 6 to 8 years of experience in procurement and in operating expenses control, with proven ability to develop and deliver strategic vision, clear understanding of indirect procurement management and experienced in best practices, tools and techniques, capacity to support change management.
- Leadership and team worker, autonomy, proactive, problem solving, analytical and persuasive abilities.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of organization and suppliers
- Experience in dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Fluent in Japanese (not a requirement, but good if the person is able to manage business-level English conversations)
Key behavioral competencies – Gucci Amplifiers
• Agile Advocate: demonstrated ability to promote change, to take smart-risks and bring others on board. You know how and when to accelerate
• Strong Talent Builder and People Enabler: you create the space for people to take decisions, considering their unique perspectives. You have a keen eye to help other to grow and learn, no matter whether they report to you or not.
• Considerate thinker: you carefully consider how your actions and decisions impact others around you and have an ability to connect the dots.
• Solution Developer: keep an open eye on trends and innovation, using different approaches to come up with innovative yet pragmatic solutions
• Connection Builder: ability to build trust-based relationships with a strong influencing and presentation skills, adapting messaging based on your audience.
• Accountable Achiever: a willingness to go the extra-mile, pushing self out of the comfort zone, taking accountability for results whether good or bad
• Continuous learner: you are self-aware and have a passion for learning new things. You are curious and constantly seek to develop yourself, putting improvement over comfort.
- Full time