GUCCI Retail Trainer
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
As one of the members in Regional Retail Training Team, this position assists the Training Manager on driving training initiatives, delivering projects to achieve our objectives.
This position reports to Training Manager.
The purpose of this role is to optimize sales and empower the nature of Client Advisors in Gucci.
1. Play an important role in designing and implementing training programs to support all Retail Training functions required by the brand, across all channels of business to maximize store sales and optimize clienteling activity.
2. Understand the importance of Global and Local initiative training cascaded to responsible stores.
3. Analyze the store's strength and issues/opportunities based on the results of sales KPI and mystery shopping program, seek appropriate actions, set the right training objectives to fit local business needs.
4. Highly engage and involve Store Managers, Retail Managers, and cross functional teams to maximize the effectiveness of the training and enhance store performance.
5. Educate store Client Advisors/Store Management from Retail Basic to management development, to bring tools and motivation that enables them to attain performance objectives.
6. Uphold and exemplify service, grooming, and quality standards in GUCCI stores according to brand and regional guidelines as an ambassador of the brand
7. Build relationship and maintain regular communication with store.
Requirements and Desired Traits
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fashion /preferably in luxury retail industry
• Experience in training in the retail or hospitality industry
• Capable to communicate with key stakeholders and lead store people
• Excel in Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• English (Reading, Writing) is a plus
• Able to travel nationwide (7 days per month).
• Strong communication skill
• Strong retail knowledge
• Field coaching and feedback skill
• Contents creation skill
• Committed to result and motivated, goal oriented
• Open minded and flexible, passionate
• Sensitivity for luxury, both industry and products
• Entrepreneur and creative minded, challenging sprit
- Full time