GUCCI Sales & Marketing Executive (Timepieces and Jewellery)
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
Assist in managing all aspects of sales & marketing activities to support brand initiatives and business needs.
How you will contribute
- Assist Sales & Marketing Manager for key account management by preparing business plans and market development proposal
- Work with franchisees & develop a business relationship in order to drive the franchise operation and sales to meet clients' need and company plan.
- Closely work with franchisees about retail marketing, visual merchandising & project, also handle all franchise-related issues, such as store operation, people management, visual merchandising as to ensure compliance of company’s standards and operation procedure.
- Work closely with PR agency to coordinate brand strategy and draft encouraging content and meets objectives as assigned
- Regular store visits and provide VM support and coordinate with different departments.
- Prepare variance reports for management use
- Handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned
Who you are
- Degree holder in Business or Marketing related faculties
- 3-5 years solid retail operation / marketing working experiences
- Luxury, fashion or watch & jewelry experience will be a plus
- Relevant marketing working experience in retail industry is required
- Good command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Computer competency, including MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Hardworking, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Detail-oriented, strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, result-oriented and proactive
- Capable to analyze, organize, coordinate and build recommendations
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR