Gucci - Regular
GUCCI - Store Trainer
Gucci - Regular
Ho Chi Minh - Vietnam
Role Mission The mission is to develop, implement and deploy training & coaching to store team. This includes coordinate and agree training objectives and activities with the Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager, conduct training and coaching, monitor and measure the impact in terms of business performance and/or people performance and promoting appropriate learning culture.
- Partner with Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager to analyse and identify specific skills gaps and training needs in line with business requirements and store personnel assessment
- Define training plan, organize and deliver in person training and coaching for store personnel.
- Work with central digital learning team in assign and monitor digital training.
- Provide constant update and reporting to Retail Training Manager/Country Trainer and Store Manager.
- Monitor overall store training plan, KPIs, training productivity and impacts on business.
- Ensure that store personnel embrace is a self-learning culture in the flow of work.
- Develop specific training activities at store level leveraging Global Retail Training assets (contents, tools, etc) and creating best practices.
- Contribute to the creation of innovative training solutions.
- Establish good working relationship and people skills handling different level of stakeholders
- Min. 5 years in the retail industry (ideally including retail shop floor management)
- Previous experience in roles where training and development was part of the job mission
- Knowledge of adult learning techniques
- Proven experience of presentation and people development
- Possess learning agility in embracing leveraging digital tools
- Fluency in English, knowledge of other languages is appreciated
- Well spoken, can do attitude and high teamwork competency
- Full time