GUCCI Travel Retail Associate Director
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
- Position : Retail Associate Director for Travel Retail
- Reporting To: Brand VP
The role is to manage the operations of Gucci Travel Retail stores. Manages and supervises all activities of the stores through regular meetings and visits to each store, conducting assessments on the effectiveness of the stores’ operations, making reports on the status and providing recommendations or solutions to improving the retail operations regularly to the Brand VP. Provide guidance to the store managers to develop a strong team who can deliver the desired results.
- Overall manage the general retail business with focus on quality improvements in both sales and service.
- Develop Travel Retail plan and strategy to achieve target sales for each store.
- Set and drive monthly sales targets by creating and and implementing suitable plans to motivate the stores.
- Achieve a high and consistent level of retail standards across all Gucci stores in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that procedures and systems are clearly understood, run smoothly and comply with the changing needs of sales activity.
- Prepare presentable monthly sales reports, highlighting problematic areas, offering solutions and ideas on improvements and follow up on all action plans in a timely manner
- Conduct regular and constant store visits discussing with the store team and bringing on hand solutions
- Ensure subordinates to have proper business attitude with high level of service mind through coaching or providing support through collaboration with key counterparts in office.
- Ensure sales staff have in-depth knowledge of all Gucci product ranges supporting the teams to be are trained in the necessary skills to enable them to handle customers effectively and to maximize the sales opportunities.
- Lead the Travel Retail sales team to achieve targets and gain stronger market share.
- Provide appropriate feedback to store teams to ensure there is proper improvements and development plans.
- Observe and provide stores any necessity to take action on store image, service and maintenance.
- Work closely with key stake holders to bring proper and immediate support to the Travel Retail sales team, ensuring the store achieve excellence in performance.
- Work diplomatically with business partners to support Gucci business for achieving sustainable growth.
- Create store development plan reflecting market situation.
- Lead and manage all store openings, renovations and improvements to maximize business opportunities.
- Have courage to take strong business decisions and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Show flexibility and adaptability to changes of business and drive the store teams with appropriate and timely directions.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in retail industry
- Strong understanding of sales in a luxury retail environment
- Have strong leadership skills and interpersonal skills to communicate the needs of business and manage the sales team and key stakeholders
- Must be a good team player, detail oriented, with high standard of service.
- Need problem solving ability and strong drive in business changes or economy ambiguities
- Have high standard of compliance and business ethics
- Proficiency in Microsoft skills
- Fluent in English and Korean.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of