GUCCI Visual Merchandiser
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Visual Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- To be responsible for day-to-day merchandise presentation on store level, in keeping with brand's image
- To work closely with store management in regards to merchandising initiatives, display standard and creative installation
- To provide support for window installation and event set up
Who you are
- Degree or diploma holder in Arts & Design or Fashion related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in luxury fashion industry
- Good fashion sense and creative
- Self-motivated, proactive, strong people management and problem solving skills
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR