GUCCI Visual Merchandiser (WEST Japan)
Gucci - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
Implement and maintain all visual directives and standards for interior merchandising, windows, and in store special events which follow the worldwide guidelines for the stores throughout the West Japan, especially fully dedicated at Kansai stores.
- Follow all visual directives via photographs /company Visual Campaign Book when executing store set-ups. Adapt/substitute in a brand appropriate manner to make Visual Merchandising suitable to regional needs
- Provide Powerpoint recaps to be reviewed by VM Manager
- Implement and maintain visual displays/merchandising to ensure maximize store business.
- Ongoing training of Retail teams in visual merchandising standards in line with Retail Excellence objectives.
- Executes display for windows, merchandising and special events throughout the region
- Maintain awareness of regional stores business and partner with Retail Managers to best support business needs within region
- Remain aware of the clients in individual store/region to adopt visual standards as provided by flexibility in the marketplace
- Partner with Store Managers, to effectively support current business trends with visual needs as they arise
- Travel required throughout East to support visual needs.
- Minimum 2-3 years professional experience in the same filed.
- Must be very flexible with hours of work. Must be comfortable with ever changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work adhoc overnights and weekends to meet urgent deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and passion to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Candidate should be open to regular travel as needed throughout the East Japan.
Adhoc travel at short notice may be required several times throughout the year.
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and basic photography skills
- Multi store experience preferred but not required
- Fluent in Japanese, English communication skill as intermediate level for speaking, reading and writing
- Attention to Detail
- Communication, especially English intermediate level required
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Results Focused
- Basic Computer Skill
- General health and stamina for physical activity
CV in English as priority and Japanese in optional one upon application.
- Full time