KERING Accountant - P2P cum R2R
Kering - Contractor
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking Master Data Specialist who will report to the Master Data Supervisor of Finance Shared Service- Malaysia as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
- Assist the Master Data Supervisor on end-to-end process for master data management for FSSC and work with other regionals FSSC counterparts to streamline Master data Management processes.
- Responsible for various SAP and non-SAP master data objects such as Supplier, Customer, Financials, Concur lodge/corporate card/users administration (KCOA, CC, PC), Stores, etc. and ensure data synchronization with other tools (Store DB, Tririga, Esker, Concur, WorkDay, BlackLine, etc.)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure Master Data compliance of internal control process and requirement. Ensure the completeness, accuracy, relevance, and audit trail of Kering Group Master Data, supporting process efficiency, internal control effectiveness, compliance, and production of strategic insight.
- Perform periodic audit of master data to ensure quality of master data and compliance with internal control Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma in accounting.
- 2 years working experience
- SAP/Concur Master Data Knowledge is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset, A
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time