KERING Accounts Executive
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Accounts Executive who will report to the Assistant Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Malaysia
The Accounts Executive will perform any task within Accounts Receivable and Credit Control Process for Brands Finance. The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Checking cash memo, DOS report and receipt journal received from Store
- Reconcile sales statement vs company system sales
- Matching credit card sales with statement and card and cash receipts with bank statements.
- Prepare and posting of sales journal and receivable journal.
- Check for accuracy and post AR entries.
- Close monthly sales in the inventory module.
- Sales Reporting to the landlords.
- Sales Certification for the landlords.
- Follow up with stores/ Banks on discrepancies in receipts.
- Manage I/C Receivables and pass necessary entries.
- Manage Gift Vouchers, Deposits, Credit Notes.
- Prepare all AR related reports as required.
- Prepare Month End audit Schedules for AR.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar position (prior experience in a SSC would be appreciate)
- Experience from prior work in an accounting department
- General knowledge of processes within Finance Function and good understanding of the Receivables function
- Process knowledge associated with an ERP-application (AR & Cash Mgt module)
- Recognised professional qualification in accountancy
- Good Computer(Microsoft) skills
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel skills
- Good English communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Good team player
- Result / Customer oriented
- Willing to work under pressure
- Logic thinking and Risk foresight
- Strong internal control sense would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time