KERING Admin and HR Executive
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking an Admin & HR Executive who will report to the Head of Finance Shared Service- Malaysia as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
- Partnering with HR to maintain HR’s workday system, including update of new hiring , resigned , organisation structure , publish/remove job adv. Work cross-functionally support the general office maintenance / procurement / management of assets, example as below (no-exhaustive list)
- Support in the management of IT assets
- To be the first point of contact for general telephone enquirers and visitors to office
- To purchase where needed, and to manage and maintain office equipment and train staff on use as necessary.
- To manage office supplies, including inventory and purchasing.
- To manage office services and effective cost and quality of suppliers.
- To liaise with the internal/external stakeholder for all elements of building access, use, restrictions and safety requirements, and to ensure all new and visiting staff are fully briefed in this regard.
- To support with travel arrangements as necessary (flights, VISA and hotel bookings).
- To support organising internal and external meetings and workshops.
- To assist HR in coordinating recruitment logistics (i.e. interview arrangement)
- To support/oversee for new onboarding arrangement & briefing.
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
An independent operator and fast learner Self-driven and good analytical mindset, Agile and inquisitive Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines Highly meticulous and a problem solver Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Corporate HR team based in Singapore and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time