KERING Admin Officer
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Admin Officer who will report to the Regional Facility Manager as part of our dynamic team.
How you will contribute
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and Maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Act as Receptionist by greeting, welcoming and directing them properly;
- Devising and maintaining office system;
- Booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Supporting the logistic work of events and functions, such as birthday party, annual party, conference, and training;
- Maintaining internal bulletin board for sharing information and files;
- Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery, equipment, and office supplies;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- Sourcing, negotiating, and contracting with local hotels, and then maintaining a hotel list for colleagues and foreign travelers.
- Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- Assisting foreign visitors for accommodation and transportation arrangement;
- Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Keeping entry logs for office visitors and issuing visitor’s card and access card when necessary;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Support and manage the move during office relocation. Get quotations and coordinate the selected vendors. Communicate with all internal staff to have a smooth and well anticipated move-in.
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree or above Business Administration or equivalent;
- Experience in similar position is a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good Computer skills, preferred with predominant Excel skill;
- Able to work independently;
- Strong sense of responsibility, maturity and teamwork
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time