KERING APAC Finance SAP Lead
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
The ERP project within the “Da Vinci" Program will enable Kering Group worldwide business improvement, harmonize and simplify business processes and ways of working and simplify the IT system landscape. This includes replacing the complexity of legacy IT systems with an ERP platform to further simplify, integrate and digitize the value chain. It is envisaged that key capabilities to be delivered will include Omni-channel sales, global stock visibility and real-time stock management (ATP) together with improved business performance management. The ERP solution will be integrated with existing IT solutions and provides an agile and scalable IT Platform for future business growth and innovation needs.
An internal Da Vinci IT ERP team is being created to deliver the global ERP implementation at Kering, in close partnership with Business Process Owners, Change Management and IT Solution Integration teams. The IT ERP team consists of Project Delivery Managers, Functional Architects and Functional Subject Matter Leaders and Experts (SME's) including Integrated solution delivery (O2C, R2R, M2D, P2P, Production), BI, Master Data, Platform and Data Integration Managers.
Mission: To manage large and complex SAP Finance project tasks in close collaboration with APAC SAP Head, Other IT, Business and Third-Party Stakeholders.
How you will contribute
General Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Function as SME (Subject Matter Expert) and go-to person for SAP FI/CO related topics
- Work as Team Lead to lead internal and external resources to deliver
- Plan SAP Finance resources and activities respecting constraints and deadlines
- Collect business requirements, prioritize with stakeholders (Sometimes need to challenge back), then deliver, including: Understand As-Is processes, design To-Be processed, make configurations, system testing, UAT, cutover, go-live and handover between project phase and support phase
- Engage with the business stakeholder of the region to assure proper buy-in process
- Coordination of change management activities at the regional level
Assignment Key Priorities
- Manage project delivery focusing on SAP FI/CO to ensure:
- The regional rollout project is executed according to the planning and milestones are proactively monitored
- Aligned Solution Design decisions and Integration with the Kering IT landscape
- Alignment with Regional IT and local representation of the brands
- Captures project metrics and ensures they are clearly communicated to the internal and external stakeholders
- Early alert monitoring of the potential bottlenecks, delays, issues is established
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of the project progress are delivered
- Collaborate with other stakeholders on resource need analysis and resource planning
- Jointly with other team members manage tracking of the related to IT key change request drivers, e.g. change requests, requirement lists, development lists (WRICEF), scope item lists, open issue/decision lists, etc.
- Support the Core Template solution design and understand the governance of the global template to assure future rollout and KT to the region operations
- Support functional work-streams to acquire the necessary knowledge for the future roll-out activities and establishing of the regional coordinator role
- Acquire deep understanding of local requirements and being to balance them with the global template design
- In roll-out phase co-manage the delivery execution and deliverables provided by the System Integrator. Accountable for the mode of joint work, preparation of planning, progress control and overall quality of SI outputs.
- Coordinates and tracks various work-streams (Development, Data, Testing, etc.) for rollout activity.
- Works with the cut-over leads to QA the gates and to perform the cutover activities.
- Develops and executes the testing strategy and plan which includes integration testing, UAT, and regression testing.
- Leads integration test execution and validates the test scenarios with BPOs.
- Manages the execution of unit, integration, UAT cycles and performance testing for roll-out activities.
- Responsible for creation of system and business Cutover plans for roll-out to the region.
Who you are
- 7+ years SAP FI/CO project implementation experience
- Knowledge and experience with full exposure on Finance, including both accounting and controlling, on SAP system and business processes / latest regulations
- 3-5 years Project Manager experience and exposure to multicultural project environment
- Consulting experience is highly preferred
- Large MNC experience preferred
- FMCG, Fashion or Luxury industry experience is a plus
- Fluent in English, Mandarin / Japanese is a plus
- Travel: Up to 30% (Percentage might go higher for initial SAP project implementation stage)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Logical thinking and clear communication
- Leadership skills with ability to lead internal and external team members on project delivery
- Hands-on while also has strategic thinking with vision
- Proactive, passionate and energetic
- Open mindset to new ideas and different opinions
- Teamwork spirited
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR