A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Administration Manager who will report to the Senior Construction Manager APAC as part of our dynamic team in China.
The position will lead a small team and be responsible for providing general office administration and facility management in an efficient and effective manner to present Kering corporate image professionally.
How you will contribute
• Independently lead and manage day-to-day company overall’s administrative functions including facilities and equipment management, sourcing, maintenance and supplies, etc.
• Strategically organize and executive administrative projects related to procurement, vendor management, policy setting, contracts administration etc.
• Supervise office housekeeping and security of office premises
• Supervise and perform the procurement of necessary office supplies, equipment and furniture according to Kering Finance and Procurement Policy
• Monitor and manage supplier relationship
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders of the company for office management and other functional projects
• Assist organization of events on a logistic side by presenting different priced solutions
• With the support of Construction department, manage small office projects such as renovation or expansion. From defining the requirements of the stakeholders to construction completion including sourcing and tendering process
• Provide support to management and assist in ad hoc projects as required
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Degree holder with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in similar position with sizeable companies, preferable in luxury retail industry, at least 3 years of supervisory experience inclusive
- Result-driven, work prioritization and resourceful
- Team leader and team player
- Excellent project management skill
- Excellent inter-personal and coordination skills
- Self-starter who are able to work under minimum supervision
- Proficient in written & spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in filing system and data management is an advantage
- Excellent PC skills and software application proficiency such as Microsoft Office
- Autocad basic skills or another drawing/design software is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.