KERING Brand Finance Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
The Brand Finance Manager will perform following objective in line with performance base target.
How you will contribute
- Every month, provide timely and reliable financial analysis to the 6 rising brands of the Kering group (including Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Qeelin and Girard-Perregaux), to help management monitor and optimize the brands’ financial performance results in sales, margin, EBIT and cash flow;
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of consolidation and corporate reporting to group in HFM (Hyperion), deliver a sound budgeting/forecast twice a year, prepare EVA (Capex / Investment Approval) for new stores & business development on occasion; and provide timely response being able to deliver solid explanations to any queries;
- Lead the brand finance and Business Intelligence transformation projects, design and adopt new KPIs, metrics and dashboards by the end of 2019 to enable more descriptive modelling of performance drivers based on new SAP platform.
- Facilitate the overall financial activities of the brands, leveraging internal teams (e.g. Finance Shared Services centre, Tax, Internal Audit...). Overview external audits. Ensure brands are fully compliant with PRC GAAP, IFRS and tax regulations in a preventive way;
- Work beyond Finance as appropriate to develop and maintain sound business flows in collaboration with internal stakeholders, identify business risks and develop mitigation plans to ensure a smooth and compliant operation adhere to statutory requirements and company policies;
- Be involved in other ad hoc assignments and projects i.e. leading the integration for new brands acquired by Kering group.
- Provide financial insight and recommendations to brand management. Design and monitor action plans for sales, margin profit and/or cash flow improvement;
- Ensure proper and quality communication and engagement with the brands’ regional and global headquarters in improving the financial performance of China market and drive the business growth year on year;
- Align with other 6 shared service centre to deliver consistent service to the brands across the APAC region.
Management and Organization Objectives:
- Provide leadership and direction for finance controlling function. Build the capabilities of team members through inspiring team to achieve high performance;
- Assign SMART Goals to team members and monitor performance in accordance with the framework of Kering performance management process, formal review twice a year and quarterly feedback to assess the progress against goals and ensure coaching on performance challenges;
- Ensure adequate finance bench strength in place to meet current and future business needs, focus on the design and facilitation of the development plan for high potential members.
Long-term Strategic Objectives:
- Lead the Kering China finance controlling function to strive towards the leading example of Kering SSC worldwide and share best practice to other countries.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Bachelor degree or above with the major in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of multinational company working experience
- Minimum 5 years FP&A management experience
- Excellent English written and oral presentation skills and ability to tailor messaging to various levels
- Strong leadership and people communications skill
- Strong sense of responsibility, detail oriented and high teamwork spirit
- Relevant Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- SAP experiences, involved in implementation is more preferable
- Retail industry or consumer products industry
- Passion for luxury and consumer products
- Adaptability to fast-pace change – internal and external
- Business Intelligence experience (Cognos, Business)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time