KERING Client & Digital Team Coordinator, Asia Pacific
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
Led by our Chief Client & Digital Officer, the function Client & Digital is created to bring focus and energy to the Kering group and its maisons.
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Kering, you’ll be at the forefront helping our brands your clients to build the roadmap based on the specifics of China. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for Kering.
Reporting into the Director of Digital & Innovation Asia Pacific, the position offers a unique opportunity to apply your coordination & administrative skills in supporting the in day-to-day practical matters, and run administrative processes in the department.
The client & digital team is focused on building and implementing new initiatives for customers in and outside our company, and we are dedicated to scale up an organisation with world-class capabilities in this area. This is an extremely exciting time to join our fast-paced, growing and dynamic team that solve some of the toughest problems in the industry and build the future of luxury retail.
At Kering, we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in administrative processes in an environment characterised by change and continuous progress.
The position offers an unmatched learning opportunity for a knowledge-seeking and ambitious Team Coordinator who wishes to achieve insight into the global and diverse activities of the Kering. You will be part of the Client & Digital team and will attend the leadership meetings, providing you a unique opportunity to understand our goals and direction.
We work closely with Executive Management and Brand Leaders. We are based in the Asia Pacific Headquarters in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- The main objective of the role is to provide second-to-none coordination & administrative support by maintaining an overview of the department’s needs and pulling it all together. Your responsibilities will include:
- Serve as ambassador of the Client & Digital Office, handling incoming visitors and all situations with discretion, diplomacy, enthusiasm and the urgency necessary
- Arrange travel plans, including coordinating any visa support that may be necessary for such travel
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the Director’s schedule is followed and respected
- Working closely and effectively with the Director to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Working closely and effectively with the Directors’ direct reports on various projects and tasks to understand the client & digital team’s goals and direction, and to aid in communicating this to other teams and stakeholders as well
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Director and other internal departments and executives; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management
- Planning and organising events, internal and external meetings.
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
- Handling and developing on-boarding and off-boarding procedures for joiners and leavers in the department
- Updating project status and preparation of presentations or newsletters
- Co-operating and coordinating with Kering & other Maison’s Executive Assistants on various projects to animate the community in Asia
- Ensuring continuous optimisation of administrative operations, striving for process excellence
Who you are
- Our ideal candidate is an individual with a high degree of self motivation and a proactive drive to ensure the smooth running of all administrative processes. As a person you are:
- Outgoing, diplomatic and service-minded with absolute integrity;
- Structured, organized and process-oriented with an eye for optimization;
- A team player who understands the importance of supporting your colleagues
- Able to keep calm and maintain high level of service in stressful situations
- Able to handle multiple issues at the same time and efficiently prioritize your workload
- Professional with strong communication skills, able to interact with all internal and external colleagues.
- Motivated by having to juggle the various demands of a fast paced, ambiguous and culturally versatile business environment. Not always knowing what the day will bring, you are quick to adjust, thus being a reliable administrative backbone of the department.
- Start date for this position will be as soon as possible
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and 3+ years of relevant work experience – preferably in a Digital environment such as a software or digital company or a Luxury retail environment
- Fluent in Microsoft Office and preferably have some experience in SharePoint/Confluence
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Conversational in verbal and written Mandarin, Other Asian languages will be a plus such as Japanese, Korean
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong