KERING Communications Assistant
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
How you will contribute
- Maintain, update and monitor Kering’s digital and social media accounts and website for China
- Coordinate with agencies for daily execution and content production
- Assist in copywriting, editing and proofreading in Kering’s digital and social media platforms for China
- Perform bilingual translation i.e. English to and from Chinese
- Provide daily administrative & logistics support
- Assist in ad-hoc communication projects or duties as assigned
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communications, Marketing, or equivalent
- Accuracy, attention to details, well-organized, analytical thinking and approach
- Enthusiastic, responsible, creative and proactive attitude
- Capable in handling multiple tasks
- High proficient in MS Office
- Good command of both spoken & written English and Mandarin. French is an advantage
- Immediate availability is preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong