KERING Digital Analytics Supervisor
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
As a global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking a Digital Analytics Supervisor, based in Shanghai, who will report to Group Head of China/APAC Business Data Hub.
To support deep digital transformation of our brands in China, Kering Client & Digital is building a Business Data Hub in China. As an agile and diverse team, we are a unique mix of product managers, data analysts, web analysts, data scientists, data marketing consultants and CRM experts.
How you will contribute
As Digital Analytics Supervisor, you will mainly play three roles:
1. Tracking Implementation
- Own digital data tracking implementation for .CN and mini program for multi Maisons.
- Define business requirement, work with vendor on tagging plan.
- Project Management for tagging implementation and data quality check.
2. Traffic Measurement and Optimization
- Support ecommerce and marketing on traffic monitoring and campaign measurement.
- Develop recommendations to improve site conversion and ad efficiency.
- Design and implement online testing program.
3. Training and Adoption
- Deliver regular training workshops and web analytics knowledge sharing.
Who You Are
- University Education in Marketing, Business, or related fields.
- 5+ years of professional experience as web analyst or digital analytics consultant.
- Solid understanding of web analytics KPIs and HOW-TO to improve them.
- Familiar with WeChat/WeCom ecosystem.
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the web analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Baidu Analytics, SensorsData, Youshu etc.)
- Good at traffic measurement and optimization through URL tagging and A/B Test.
- Comfortable with SQL.
- Proficiency in both written/oral English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in R or Python is a plus.
- Exposure to fashion/beauty industry is a plus.
Why Work With Us
You will see yourself deliver, shine and grow with the best-in-class teammates in a cool working environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China