KERING EUS Major Incident Manager
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
The EUS Major Incident Manager is responsible of actively managing and preventing real time Business Critical Outages within Kering Technologies APAC.
How you will Contribute
- Responsible and accountable for the implementation and ownership of the Global Major Incident process.
- Responsible for the oversight of all major incident escalations from initiation to resolution
- Manage the Root Cause Analysis investigations with key and business stakeholders.
- Conduct workflow and business process analysis while identifying root cause
- Coordinate appropriate resources to resolve critical incidents in accordance with service level agreements and operational level agreements.
- Responsible for all End User and IT communications during a major system outage, ensuring IT management and the business are kept updated through incident resolution.
- Coordinate, manage, and record chronological order of events during incident management conference calls.
- Update the incident reporting systems with resolution information, liaise with Problem Management team on detection of potential trends; driving down repeated, service impacting failures.
- Collect and analyze process data to initiate, develop and recommend business practices and procedures that focus on enhanced incident reduction, increased productivity, and reduced support cost.
- Establish technical & business war rooms as required.
- Continuous improvement of the overall major incident process and communication.
- Strong link with key stakeholders (Change/Problem/Knowledge/Project manager)
- Drive major incident resolution efforts and initiate team discussions, to minimise disruption to IT services , and required actions are performed by the respective teams to resolve the issue.
- Open conference bridge to address the issue, involve accountable team. Lead the group and assign tasks seeks updates.
- Communicate at regular intervals with key stakeholders by providing details and updates on the incident.
- Validate severity issues have been prioritized accordingly, and that the appropriate teams are engaged.
- Drive Problem Management by scheduling and driving root cause analysis (RCA) efforts, document corrective action for future reference and initiate implementation of preventive actions.
- Responsible for software release and deployment to various environment, managed the release process and understand the impact of new releases.
- Manage Change requests to minimize the impact of change related incidents.
- Maintain the IT Event Calendar that comprises of forward schedule of change
- Manage, coordinate, monitor, and report on change process activities
- Communicate all Change Requests to Kering Tech members
- Ensure change activities are coordinated and carried out according to plan
- Managing of Change, Release and Asset management ITMP
Who you are?
- Experience of working in a international IT Service Management
- Solid understanding of workflow and how various Retail systems interface with other systems.
- Able to effectively translate incidents to business impact, and validate sense of urgency.
- Able to remain professional and tactical in stressful situations
- Analytical, intuitive, and a strong problem-solver
- Possess strong leadership qualities
- Excellent Major Incident and Problem Management skills
- Root Cause Analysis skills
- High competence in delivering oral and written communications
- Expert in the preparation of process and procedure documentation
- Ability to adapt leadership style to match various audience levels
- Work under high pressure to deliver agreed upon deadlines
- Ability to influence process and recommend direction to peers and managers
- ITILV3 Certification. Strong understanding of ITIL processes - change, release, incident & problem management methodologies and have been directly working or participating in incident and problem management.
- Experience working with ServiceNow and other ITSM tools
- 5 years experience within crisis management, major incident, Problem, Change and Release management.
- Strong Customer Centric skills
- Good level of written and spoken English. Must possess and display strong verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time