KERING EYEWEAR Logistics Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
We are currently seeking a logistics specialist who will take care logistics function in Kering Eyewear Japan as part of our dynamic Japan team.
To deliver goods (finished products, samples, spare parts and POP) to KEJ customers. Optimize operation to support Kering Eyewear Japan (KEJ) growth. The person operates the routine work properly to handle logistic related matter for smooth delivery to customer for enhancing customer satisfaction through logistic service and set up effective and efficient logistic operation.
How you will contribute
Product delivery ad return
- Guarantee goods (finished products, samples, spare parts and POP) are delivered from HQ warehouse to customer in Japan on-time, smoothly, efficiently and effectively
- Manage proper import with forwarder or transporter
- Filing import reference document on time
- Propose and set up proper operation logistic flow for smooth and efficient delivery
- Inform the sales team to ship out on-time products arrived in Japan ready to ship
- Manage return shipment periodically and prepare proper export documents
- Monitor and report logistic KPIs to every month
Coordination and Control of 3PL logistic outsourced company
- Handle local 3PL DC (distribution centres) on daily tasks
- Work on VAS (value added service) with 3PLs DC to guarantee correct process and on-time
- 3PL DCs outsourcing cost verification and optimization
- Keep tidy records of Stock counting in 3PL DC of all materials
- Keep tidy records of inbound and outbound flows including return to HQ.
Samples and stock management
- Handle samples operation, which include inbound and outbound scanning
- Manage yearly stock counting and storeroom activities
- System entry in (SAP) to manage samples stock in Tokyo and Osaka office
- Monitor samples status and reporting on-time
Communication to inquiry customer and colleagues
- Reply to customer and sales resp. on inquiry about shipment status
- Reply to APAC and HQ logistic team inquiry about JP logistic operation
- Cooperation with Finance team to ensure proper customer invoicing and IC invoice control through shipping goods In-out report.
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree preferable.
- Minimum 3 year’s experience on logistic
- Working experience in Fashion & Luxury industry is plus
- Excel / Words/ Power point skill is must
- SAP user experience is an advantage
- Willing to dedicate time to support team staff and give positive and constructive environment
- Capable of explaining opinion with figures and logic
- Capable of working under pressure of request from customers, sales team, HQ
- Positive and proactive action, communication with other departments, APAC team and HQ to solve problems by improving the process
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Fluency in Japanese, Business level English
- Capacity to adapt global strategy to local needs and to communicate such plans to all parties
- Ability to work within fast growing environments.
- Excellent customer relationship and negotiation capabilities.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Target focus
- Analytical skills and problem solving attitude.
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork.
- Mature personality, self-motivated, positive attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time