KERING EYEWEAR Project Executive - Visual Merchandiser
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Project Executive - Retail Fixture Design and Visual Merchandising who will report to a Senior Regional VM and Retail Design Project Manager as part of our dynamic Trade Marketing Team in Hong Kong.
How you will contribute
- Manage VM and retail fixture related materials including window display, retail space customizations, pop up store, visual renewal and retail fixture ensuring efficient and on time implementations per global VM directives & trade marketing team’s planning in both domestic and travel retail channel among APAC region.
- Responsible for entire implementation from conception, production, delivery and installation of all POS visual merchandising VM display and retail fixture project, through seamless coordination with both internal & external parties
- Adopt the VM guideline provided by HQ and prepare design drawing for different type of POS and retail fixture.
- Manage the order and renewal of the visual in different market across APAC region.
Who you are :
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience on retail fixture design and project management in fashion related or Cosmetic industry in travel retail channel
- Experience in managing travel retail projects is preferable
- Degree or diploma in Interior Design or related discipline
- Excellent project management and organisation skills
- Able to work multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) - both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Familiar of computer design software is a must:
- PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suits: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Proficient in Sketch up, 3DsMax & V ray and AutoCAD are must.
Occasional travel is needed
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong