KERING EYEWEAR Receptionist and Administrative Assistant
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Selangor - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Receptionist And Administrative Assistant who will report to Head of Malaysia in Malaysia.
How you will contribute
- Office Management Activities & Task
- Stationary & Pantry Supplies management
- Liaise with Corporate Facilities for office equipment repairing and maintenance
- Liaise with Vendors for office equipment (Printer, Water purifier, Nespresso, pest control, plant maintenance, etc.)
- Liaise with IT for computer and phone ordering and maintenance
- Showroom and Events Management
- Coordinate sales buying days, events, and conferences
- Samples processing and management
- Finance Related Activities & Task
- Sending out statement of account (SOA) to customers and BAs
- Check on GIT from HQ invoices
- Bank in cheque / arrange dispatch service to deposit cheques
- Arrange courier for pick up and filing of the consignment notes
- Courier expenses management (FedEx & GDex) – Ensure the consignment notes are in order and billings are in time.
- Guest welcome standee/ coffee & tea serving
- Building access and Season parking application for new employee
- Trade Marketing Related Activities & Task
- Maintenance of the A&P file, basic POP request and allocation from trade marketing.
- Commercial Related Activities & Task
- Sales related tracking tasks (new account opening submission co-ordination, Authorised Reseller Agreement processing, Brand Ambassador’s Sales Reporting co-ordination, etc.
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information.
- Customer Service Activities & Task
- Arrange on packing / delivery with Courier Company. (Defective item and commercial returns – Weekly basis)
- General Staff Administration
- Travel arrangement
- Minor Non-Sensitive HR tasks
- Streamline and enhance the effectiveness of office administrative procedures
- Other ad-hoc and miscellaneous tasks
Who you are
- At least 2 year experience in admin/office management/ customer service function
- Good computer skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationships with various department
- Capable in multi-tasking and work under pressure
- Excellent command on written and verbal Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time