KERING EYEWEAR Sales Executive
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive who will report to a Area Manager as part of our dynamic sales team in Singapore
How you will contribute
- Outdoor sales role
- Manage, service, develop new, existing clients through customers visitation sales/product presentation.
- Schedule and plan efficient customers visitation
- Payment collection
- Achieve sales budget and KPIs
Who you are
- Minimum GCE O level and above
- Minimum 3 years of outdoors sales experience (preferably in Optical)
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, positive, organised, independent, motivated and self-driven
- Good communication skills, initiative, negotiation, problem solving skill
- Can speak English and Mandarin fluently
- Must possess class 3 license and own a car
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time