KERING EYEWEAR Sr. Project Exe. - Retail Fixture Design and Visual Merchandising
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Senior Project Executive - Retail Fixture Design and Visual Merchandising who will report to a Project Manager as part of our dynamic Trade Marketing Team in Hong Kong.
- To manage and implement all VM and retail fixture related materials across the APAC region in domestic retail and travel retail channel with the alignment of global guideline and brand image.
How you will contribute
- Manage retail fixture related materials including window display, retail space customizations, pop up store and retail fixture ensuring efficient and on time implementations per global VM directives & the APAC trade marketing team and travel retail team’s planning.
- Support and follow from start to finish Co-undertake the conception, development and follow-up and coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of any kind of VM display and retail fixture project.
- Manage and follow up closely the projects by liaising with the internal parties and all external parties (suppliers, design, production…)
- Ensure good delivery of the projects by monitoring time and budgets constraints.
- Adopt the VM guideline provided by HQ and create design drawing for different type of POS and retail fixture.
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience on 3D retail fixture design and project management in fashion related or Cosmetic industry
- Degree or diploma in Interior Design or related discipline
- Experience in managing travel retail projects is highly preferred
- Experience in regional role is preferred
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Able to work multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills with fluency in English and Chinese - both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Strong project management skill
- Familiar of computer design software is a must:
PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suits: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch up and 3DsMax & V ray are must.
Occasional travel is needed
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR