KERING Import & Export Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
The Import & Export Coordinator delivers the highest level of logistics service in order to optimize the distribution of goods and ensure high Brands’ satisfaction, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
Import & Export Coordinator will be part of the Group Operations and deal with Korea DOS and DFS stores with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual / multi-category / multi-brand team. He/she will also secure cooperation between Brands and logistics suppliers to satisfy Brands’ needs.
- Provide necessary support for all logistics transactions such as importation, exportation and distribution cooperating with team and logistics suppliers involved in logistics process. The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities;
- Coordinate the right shipments/products are delivered and placed at the right location on time
- Responsible for the project including import/export, international transportation and monitoring the flow of goods
- Keep track of quality, quantity, delivery times, costs and efficiency
- Analyze accurate and reliable statistical data in order to determine KPI’s of logistics flow for Brands’ support
- Manage suppliers to maximize their output and efficiency
- Optimize process and provide best logistics process/cost model in the market
- Collaborate closely with Brands, external supplier and Group Operations HQ
- Support team members, Head of Logistics, Regional Director and HQ to achieve objectives and goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good communication skill in written & verbal English
- Experience of 1~4 years in retail luxury industry (preferably)
- Good understanding of the business along with retail operation, logistics expertise, supply chain management
- Good knowledge of MS Office, analytical skills and presentation skills
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers and Brands
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Comply and understand with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, independent, self-motivate and able to motivate the team
- Ability to manage change, achieve and drive results and adapt to changing business environment
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of