KERING Project Management Office Analyst APAC
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Work with the Project Management Office Manager to maintain and update the processes, templates and toolsets that are the governance framework for Program and Project delivery
- Manage and coordinate data gathering, analysis and reporting for key deliverables in the areas of planning, risks and issues, change order management, budget & cash out management (CAPEX & OPEX), procurement tenders.
- Create new Dashboards and reports for the Brands and Kering I&C Departments with meaningful KPIs and insights for local market, using our Business Intelligence tool on Power BI
- Structure projects and provide alerts/comments to guarantee Kering standards & guidelines
- Provide Project Management Office Manager and Integration & Coordination Director with a clear visibility on project advancements and any risks
- Build further relationships between Brands and Kering I&C Departments, promote our services and the value added of our technical experts (Procurement, Construction, Facilities)
- Collect Brands current & future needs through the organization of Store Planning Committees in the region
Who you are
- MBA or equivalent in Corporate Finance, Business Analytics, Business Intelligence or similar
- 5+ years’ experience as a business analyst, business intelligence analyst or project manager, preferably in the retail or store planning industry
- Experience using Power BI for data visualization
- Solid skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin mandatory, Korean would be a plus
- Proven relationship-building, negotiating and interpersonal skills
- Strong analysis, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Integration & Coordination team based and actively contribute to the ongoing success and growth at Kering. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China