KERING Real Estate Intern
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position will report to the APAC Real Estate Director.
How you will contribute
- To do administration work to help day to day activities of the Real Estate team in APAC by managing all business partner contacts through a database, including the setting up and preparation of all internal and external quarterly meetings with brands and landlords in HK Macau Taiwan, South East Asia, Japan, Korea and AU NZ.
- To assist in all travel related matters of the RE Manager for APAC. This could include arrangement of flights, accommodations, transportation, meetings, materials needed for all travel. Because if this, some travel may be required form time to time.
- To prepare summary reports of location, activities and retail districts in all major areas where we do business.
- To assist in the administrative work in searching and acquiring new opportunities for brands retail stores and office expansion plan, and to prepare Kering opportunities to be sent to the brands
Who you are
- Knowledge of Power Point, Excel and Word
- English fluency
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong