KERING Real Estate Manager
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The Kering Real Estate Manager Japan function is critical part of Kering North Asia region, covering Japan and South Korea, as it supports all Group’s brands in their retail development planning and execution as well as their corporate/non-retail strategic real estate activities in the region including Kering group corporate functions.
How you will contribute
Reporting to the Senior Real Estate Manager of Kering Japan (“SREMKJ”), this position is based in Tokyo. The main responsibilities will be to provide all support to the SREMKJ with the free standing stores and urban shopping center expansion (let and owned) in Japan and South Korea, to support all business development activities of the Group in department stores, and to support on non-retail strategic real estate activities of the Group.
- Responsible for understanding store development needs of the group brands and propose solutions for them accordingly.
- Evaluating, selecting and negotiating commercial terms and lease provisions for all retail spaces including department stores, free standing and mall shops, office and showroom openings and relocations.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining relationships with department store operators as well as with property owners and brokers.
- Acting as the retail development “knowledge-bank” of the region for the Group.
- Assisting in the day-to-day administration of the Real Estate team for the region and for Department Store Business Development by managing contacts database, reviewing lease offer and tenancy agreements, as well as setting up internal and external meetings with brands and property owners in the region.
- Support the team’s management in producing systems, tools and processes that improve Kering’s Real Estate and Department Store Business Development teams’ efficiency and ensure that all Group stakeholders receive timely, accurate and comprehensive information allowing them to make informed decisions.
- Support updating global retail coordination meeting presentation materials to cover the region, held quarterly.
- Accompanying the Group’s Senior Management in market visits.
- Develop strong working relationships with brand and industry leaders.
- Provide personal assistant work for the SREMKJ
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Law or Architecture
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in retail business development or real estate investment and brokerage firm, preferably working for a retailer
- High Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Power Point and Excel
- Native Japanese speaker and proficient in English; Korean is a plus
- Must be able to frequently travel throughout the country and overseas with high frequency in South Korea
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time