KERING Regional Executive Talent Management
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
- we are currently seeking a Regional Executive, Talent Management based in Shanghai.
The Regional Executive, Talent Management position is to support regional talent team on Talent Management and Talent Acquisition related process and projects (learning & development, performance management, talent review, succession planning, career development, employee engagement, employer branding, campus recruiting, etc). This role will need to support creating communication strategy and deploying action plan to promote and foster engagement and development culture in APAC. This position requires frequent communication and collaboration with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the regional organization i.e. HR leaders, business leaders, universities or business schools, external vendors etc. Additionally the role will need to work closely with other employee engagement, employer branding, or talent management experts from HQ or other regions to ensure the group policy and guideline is followed and the internal or external communication requirements are fulfilled.
How you will contribute
- Support the design and delivery of the strategy and down-to-earth implement plan for global and regional talent management initiatives
- Partner and collaborate with key stakeholders in the region to ensure the people initiatives are effectively communicated and well acknowledged within the region.
- Support on designing and implementing employee engagement campaigns, employer activities, and campus recruiting efforts.
- Support the design and execution of talent related projects at regional levels, i.e. talent review, performance management, early-in-career program, key talent development program, management trainee program etc.
- Develop and maintain Campus Relationship with targeted universities and business schools. Liaison for university career fairs or student career talks including prepare appropriate communication materials for employer activities.
- Support the development and delivery of learning initiatives, i.e. training needs interview, training calendar development, facilitator interview, contract negotiation, training program nomination, training record documentation, etc.
- Contribute in global Engagement or Talent Teams within own area of practice, i.e. act as regional coordinator to support the roll out of global engagement survey, code of ethics training, cyber security training in the region as well as support the company’s D&I initiatives.
- Collect and create highly professional communication materials including communication decks, analysis reports, newsletters, posters, or videos to interpret regional people strategy and deliver them via effective internal communication platforms, i.e. Workplace, WeChat, Lexiang etc.
- Maintain and update engagement or talent management related files or documents on internal communication channels i.e. SharePoint or Microsoft Teams to ensure most effective and update knowledge management.
- Maintain and update company image and company info on external communication platforms, i.e. LinkedIn, job boards, or other necessary social media platforms.
- Manage talent management related vendor list and maintain relationship with vendors.
Who you are
- More than 5 years’ working experience ideally in a matrix organization.
- Hands-on experience in employee engagement, employer branding or HR communications, and expertise in performance / talent management. Working experience in PR, Marketing & Communications, or Event Management related areas is a plus.
- Experiences in supporting or managing cross-functional projects. Good at planning and managing milestones for project excellence.
- Very good Microsoft skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word). Creating poster and short video editing with Adobe Creative Cloud Softwares is a plus.
- Ability to think out of box and proactively identify and implement process improvements as well as initiate change & innovation.
- Good analytical skills. Ability to work independently and attend to details.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and excellent communication skills. Willingness to proactively reach out to senior stakeholders.
- Very fluent in both spoken and written English
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China