KERING Regional Manager, Retail Technology (IT)
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
To support our Company’s growth and strategy, we are looking for an experienced leader who can support both the business and IT strategy through the delivery of quality innovative technology systems across APAC.
This person will be responsible for the management of all retail technology including the rollout of new POS in the region.
How you will contribute
- Oversee all retail applications and implementation of projects that contributes to the improvement and standardization of the business, technology infrastructure and/or systems and applications in alignment with business and user needs
- Deep understanding of the Retail, and Omni Channel business and available technologies to support Retail strategies
- Working closely with global counterparts and key business stakeholders, manage teams to deliver retail transformation projects for the region
- Manage vendors and have operational oversight for delivering innovative, effective and sustainable solutions in the region
- Define and drive Retail technology roadmap
- Define best practices, design solutions, conduct business case studies, evaluate project feasibility, gather user requirements and prepare proposal / presentations
- Be the Retail IT Process Owner for the region
Who you are
- Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Min 10 years of experience in Project Management and large-scale retail technology implementation projects
- Min 10 years’ experience in retail industry with in depth knowledge of retail business process
- Experience working across both the Retail, Omni, and Consumer facing business and IT to deliver high touch solutions
- Strong analytical mindset and able to manage complexity with good problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Fluency in English and Mandarin preferred
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR