KERING Regional R2R & Internal Control Manager
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is responsible for owning and leading the Record to Report (R2R) process within the APAC Finance Shared Services and work with brands, business functions, internal and external auditors to optimize the closing and control processes, improve the control environment, the compliance activities, and maximize use system and resources
How you will contribute
- Transform the entire Record-to-Report (“R2R”) process in the APAC region leading to a reduction of closing lead-time, increase standardization and transparency and overall service level improvement
- Successfully lead the implementation of the future group R2R solution (such as Blackline or Trintech) in the region and contribute to its roll-out in all shared services worldwide.
- Using the COSO model as a reference ICS framework, implement the internal control lifecycle by the end of 2019: regional risk assessment & fraud awareness workshops, process & control design, control testing and regional peer reviews.
- Enable a new, less disruptive, risk-based external audit approach, leveraging controls description, documentation and testing performed in the R2R solution.
- Support Finance SSC objective to become 100% paperless, and design controls that leverage digital capabilities
Teamwork & Management Objectives:
- Support all 7 Finance SSC teams in the adoption of the new Record-to-Report process
- Work with APAC Shared Service Heads (7) to the document key processes and controls and ensure the migration of these documentation onto the R2R solution. The first 12 months focus will be on P2P, O2R, MDM, and Cash Management.
- To document, design and implement Internal Control policies and procedures by the end of 2019
- Create cross functional partnerships with other global and regional functions (such as Internal Control, Legal, Compliance, Internal Audit, Consolidation, Tax, Treasury and Security) – ensure that their control and compliance objectives are supported by the Shared Service activities and formalize the corresponding SLA.
- Acting as a thought-leader, develop and implement on-going training and education programs with internal stakeholders (Kering fashion & luxury brands, global & regional functions – see above). Deliver these training in person (1 per quarter) and prepare e-learning module that can be delivered through Kering LMS (“Kering Campus”)
Long Term Strategic Objectives:
- Through process and skills improvement, leads the APAC Finance SSC organization toward ISO certification on quality & controls
Who you are
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university / relevant professional qualification
- Candidate possess a strong background leading multiple portal software implementations with both software-as-a-service
- Software implementation experience, preferably SAP, R2R (Blackline) or related software
- Working knowledge of financial systems used within large organizations (preferably SAP) Good understanding of Internal Control principles and best practices
- Experience in leading and working in cross-functional teams across different business functions
- Ability to interact credibly with technical & business function professionals as well as senior executives
- Highly motivated and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; Proven record of leading process improvement and standardization initiatives.
- Extensive working knowledge and background working in accounting and knowledge of the R2R operational process for shared service / matrix organizations
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated excellent written communications, negotiation skills and strong interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong