KERING SAP Business Process Owner and Continuous Improvement Manager, South East Asia & Oceania
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
One of Kering’s main transformation initiatives, Globe, will redesign the worldwide logistics footprint and supply chain processes. To achieve this ambitious goal, Kering has defined a roadmap of specific initiatives and milestones spanning multiple organizational domains; this operational and IT multi-year roadmap will support the setup, go live and ramp up of a best-in-class Regional Hub in Singapore.
As part of the Kering Group Operations structure, the primary purpose of the role is to support the Globe APAC team on the roll-out of the operational and IT roadmap, including the coordination of the streams with internal and external stakeholders, the preparation of project management documents (for example project status updates and KPIs, test plans, process design documents) and the reporting to the governance teams for each initiative.
- Act as main Logistics point of contact and business process owner for the roll out of SAP FMS for the Singapore Regional Hub
- Coordinate with key project stakeholders for each initiative within the operational and IT roadmap, both internal (IT, Finance, Inventory Planning, E-Commerce teams, …) and external (3PLs, carriers, customs brokers, …)
- Document details of AS IS business processes
- Support the definition of TO BE processes, in line with the global target model and the local requirements
- Standardize logistics processes and harmonize target performances, in line with Kering targets and business needs
- Educate business team members on best practices within Kering target operating model
- Collaborate with key functional stakeholders, analyse and eliminate difficulties users face in their daily routine of operations
- Maintain awareness of users’ expectations with the new system
- Monitor the performance, effectiveness and efficiency of specific core business processes
- Own the definition and execution of test plans for each initiative, in coordination with internal and external stakeholders
- Support a successful implementation of the operational and IT roadmap, with a high level of satisfaction and acceptability across all key users and stakeholders
- Support the Logistics Project Manager as well as the Logistics Head of the Region on projects and budgeting matters
- Support the implementation of global and regional logistics & distribution strategies that enables the achievement of corporate growth and profit objectives.
- Work with stakeholders in a shared service environment to identify opportunities and enhance processes for distribution planning, inbound receiving, warehouse handling, new product launches, store replenishment, trucking, e-commerce fulfilment, parcel delivery, and store and customer returns in order to meet cost, velocity and quality requirements.
- Work with Kering’s headquarters, brands, third-party logistics providers, inventory control, finance, merchandising, retail operations, and transportation to ensure the target capabilities of the Singapore Regional Hub remain aligned with Kering business needs.
- Help to maintain visibility to events and milestone achievements for the Singapore Regional Hub setup and operations.
- Work with MIS, Inventory Control, retail operations and regional logistics to continuously improve processes and outcomes for inbound receipts, inventory control and order fulfilment within the Singapore Regional Hub.
- Collaborate with regional and global teams to align and standardize operations and flows SEAP, in accordance with global/regional guidelines.
- Manage, motivate, develop and mentor existing and new team members.
Skills and knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management, process analysis, cost controlling or similar projects in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in SAP FMS projects roll out
- Experience within a global consultancy or a multinational company strongly preferred
- Experience in Retail, Fashion and Luxury industry or high velocity/high variety supply chain environments strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering or Business Administration
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel / Access advanced)
- Proficient in SAP FMS is a must, experience in other ERP systems (especially JDA/AS400) and BI reporting tools strongly preferred
- Expert in Logistics systems implementation (WMS, TMS, automation solutions)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to create lean reporting systems
- Proven track record of collaborating across a global matrix of senior leaders
- Strong knowledge of international logistics procedures, practices and norms
- A great communicator:
- possessing Strong oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to manage outcomes by influence
- Spoken and Written French and/or Italian languages are a plus
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and lead in a global matrix environment
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time