KERING Senior Media Manager
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Your role is to deploy Kering’s vision for Media & Digital Performance, supporting the Digital transformation of the group in SOUTH KOREA at a key strategic moment as the Group has just started a new partnership with a unique global media agency model.
You will be an expert to provide guidance and advice on all topics related to Kering brands media activities, across all media types. Working closely with the new global media agency partner of the group, you will support Kering media vision across key priorities: media partners relationship, group negotiations, media efficiency, media process and guidelines, agency relationship etc.
How you will contribute
- Your key missions will cover drive & implement the digital road map, support Kering data‐driven marketing strategy: Digital tools ecosystem, Digital media activities analysis & optimization, KPIs measurement framework including benchmarks and best practices sharing, Digital guidelines & education, innovation, etc
- Foster productive relationships with media vendors (especially hero platforms Naver., Kakao, then other digital platform, outdoor, social media platforms and print.)
- Explore new innovative media opportunities with media partners
- Support the transition with new media agency, manage the day‐to‐day with Korea team (monitoring and optimization of the relationship and quality of service for the Group on an operational level, implementation of process, guidelines, templates, etc.)
- Ensure strong negotiation resulting in breakthrough, efficient and effective media deals with the local markets and identify unique media buying opportunities and placement tactics in Korea not limited to Seoul.
- Optimize and streamline on/off‐line media planning as well as media processes across the region to ensure efficiency
- Develop strong collaboration across all entities in digital aspects (agency digital team in both regional and local level, media partners (with digital focus), and brands (communication / media/ E-commerce Team) to improve the understanding of the overall digital guidelines and approach given by Kering WW Media and Performance Marketing Team
- Follow‐up the media agency scope of work including media landscapes, competitive reporting, media recommendations, plans and reports, 360 brands/agencies evaluations and incentives, etc.
- Monitor all media activities and deliver reporting / best practices, through available media tools Consolidate media budgets for the group, brands and by key media partner
- Follow‐up the media plan transparency & accuracy in the media plan management system (Dentsu Connect)
- Assist local brands’/ Brand HQ / Kering APAC & HQ’s enquiries on a timely basis.
Who you are
- Degree or above with solid 10 years of experience in Digital Media, and Offline media too ideally, on the advertiser and/or agency side
- With MNC experience, fluent in English and Korean, with strong media knowledge for South Korea.
- Strong ability to provide guidance, advice and innovation staying ahead of the trends, while keeping the operation impeccable, with a solid service mentality and great communication skills Organized and process driven, great attention to details
- Analytical mind and ability to see the big picture
- Knowledge of the media and digital tools as well as reinforced usage of Excel and Power Point
- Detail oriented and highly organized; able to handle multiple projects and relationships
- Enthusiastic and Committed. Always strive for the best while able to work autonomously, and desire to grow within the organization
- Curious and innovative in exploring solutions. Able to navigate ambiguous situations without compromising on results and efficiency
- Always represent Kering in a positive and professional manner, both internally and externally
- Willingness to travel if required
How to apply
* Please visit our homepage and upload your resume
(**If you have an error in Internet Explore to access please visit our site in Chrome or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of