Synonymous with sheer creativity and colour, Pomellato was founded in 1967 and established in Milan by the heir to a family of goldsmiths, Pino Rabolini. Introducing the prêt-à-porter philosophy into the conservative world of jewellery, Rabolini shaped the brand by giving it a powerful, fashion-oriented identity that soon enabled it to grow and be recognised in the Italian market as well as in the international jewellery panorama.
Expressing its avantgarde and original spirit through sophisticated combinations of coloured stones, special cuts and creative ensembles characterised by impeccably-crafted details, Pomellato has grown to embody a modern, unconventional beauty with a truly iconic style.
Pomellato has always been a trendsetter in the sector of communication, with innovative campaigns by famous photographers such as Helmut Newton, Gian Paolo Barbieri, Michel Comte, Paolo Roversi, Javier Vallhonrat, Sølve Sundsbø and Jean-Baptiste Mondino.
The 2015 Pomellato campaign, shot by the duo Mert and Marcus, stars a new muse: Salma Hayek. The decision for a feminine personality embodying a sensual, Mediterranean kind of beauty reflects the brand’s will to communicate its values and ideals through a highly accomplished and charismatic image.
Pomellato has always given a role of fundamental importance to the artisan manufacture of its creations, employing highly qualified and greatly experienced artisans. Today, the headquarters in Milan host over 100 goldsmiths who craft every Pomellato jewel with great concentration and inspiration.
Pomellato has come to embody Italian craftsmanship at its purest combined with the profound knowledge of the most valued goldsmith techniques through a unique and distinctive spirit.
A timeless art where quality meets a unique vision of luxury. A balance between the past and the future, tradition and innovation, rigor and experimentation with a sensual and often daring touch. Simply, different from the rest.
To cope with the strategic growth in our business, we are now inviting high calibre to join the team as:
This is a 6-month maternity cover. The candidate will manage client relations and identify customer needs, in order to ensure that each customer receives an excellent and professional service throughout. The ideal candidate will act as a Brand Ambassador and will spread the values and the philosophy of our brand, with the end result of maximizing sales.
How you will contribute
- To provide the highest level of customer service
- To handle customer complaints and ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- To manage and develop own client book
- To conduct regular stock checks and assist the annual stock takes
Who you are
- F5 or above
- Prior experience in luxury retail or premium jewelry and watches brands is preferred
- Possess excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Proven ability to deliver customer orientation
- High level of integrity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiastic team player, outgoing and friendly personality
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and team oriented; well-integrated in the social environment
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook is also required