QEELIN Accountant (6-months contract, maternity cover)
Qeelin - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is a maternity cover in the Finance & Accounting team and responsible for daily accounting functions.
How you will contribute
- Handle full set of accounting functions for the HK office (headquarter)
- Prepare month end consolidation and closing with timely and accurate accounting records
- Timely conduct monthly financial reports and analysis for management review (Sales, margin, EBIT, Cash Flow, …)
- Responsible for budget and forecast reporting
- Prepare annual financial statements and other management reports and advise the CFO on any professional issues
- Supervise and work closely with the accounting teams to ensure correctness of data
- Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or finance or equivalent is preferred
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum 3-5 year relevant accounting experience, preferably in retail industry
- Proficient in MS Office, previous exposure in JDE/Hyperion is preferred
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fast and Efficient, Good supervisory and communication skill, independent, well organized, detailed oriented as well as a good team player
- Responsible and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
Why work with us?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong