SAINT LAURENT Assistant Marketing Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager who will report to Marketing Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will place consumer insight at heart of marketing, to conduct 360 omni channel marketing activities under aligned brand strategy; to continuously enhance brand visibility and buzz volume via all marketing channels; and develop trade marketing to support the e-comm and retail’s traffic recruitment and product engagement.
- Assist the marketing manager for full year’s campaign paid media planning & performance evaluation
- Drive brand awareness and expand product visibility through all paid high performance digital channels
- Paid media’s data analysis, and potential programmatic media plan
- Contribute to the consumer journey evaluation, to keep improve the effectiveness of interest and engagement
- Dominate the e-comm related media plan, keeping improve efficiency & effectiveness
- Tmall campaigns: supervising agency’s daily performance & data analysis
- Wechat mini program: targeting and retargeting media plan, coordinating with event & project manager
- .cn traffic action plan, Baidu search performance, supervising agency’s daily performance
- Rive droite campaigns & e-comm mini program promotion, to support the brand
- Conduct KOL strategy plan, keep improving the brand engagement and product interest level, to support e-comm and retail business:
- Build high brand relevant KOL matrix in dominate social platforms
- Develop the paid KOL strategy plan to increase brand affinity and drive product buzz influence power
- Supervise the campaign routine execution work performance, including agency brief, KOL casting, styling proposal, post report, etc.
- Assist marketing manager to deep dive the trade marketing channels, to drive more store traffic
- Support pop-up store projects’ domestic digital media plan & e-comm plan for brand awareness and traffic recruitment
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree and above
- Minimum five years relevant experience, especially digital marketing related
- Must demonstrate exceptional computer skills and software application proficiency such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, China Word Processing and photoshop (not top priority, but ideal)
- Result-driven and self-motivation
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capability to handle multi-tasks
- Positive to embrace changes and ad hoc tasks
- Work independently with team collaboration spirit
- Language skill, will be plus if French
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China