SAINT LAURENT Assistant to GM
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
You will assist GM with overall office work as a connecting role between GM and departments as well as providing suggestions for GM.
- Assist GM with overall office work as a connecting role between GM and departments as well as providing suggestions for GM
- Assist GM with daily management, including specific work arrangement, implementation, inspection, supervision, etc.
- Assist GM in researching into the company’s operation and management to put forward advice and suggestions for GM’s decision-making
- Follow up achievement of business objectives, make analysis and put forward proposals for improvement
- Assist GM in leading and coordinating with functional departments, especially in the relationship and business handling between departments; hold business meetings for communication or discussion with departments when necessary
- Assist GM in operational service management, supervision and inspection
- Provide relevant solutions including operation plans, sales strategies, etc. for GM based on documents from departments
- Responsible for the classification and submission of all sorts of documents for managers’ approval and processing.
- Organize conference and meetings as directed by GM and take meeting minutes
- Draft and issue documents including resolutions, decisions, etc.
- Responsible for delivering, registration, transmission, processing and filing of both inside and outside documents
- Responsible for the reception of superiors and other companies within Kering
- 5-year working experience in consulting industry or relevant
- Education background: bachelor or master’s degree (MBA preferred)
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time