SAINT LAURENT Assitant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking a Assistant Store Director who will report to Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Taipei SKM Store.
This position is responsible for generating sales as well as ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty. This position participates in daily store operation and inventory activities.
- Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual, merchandising, display, customer service, and operational functions within the store
- Sell the collection and especially to the VIC/VIP
- Analyze the results, verifying daily, weekly, monthly activities and setting up yearly assessments
- Support the Store Director in reporting all the relevant information to the Headquarters and ensure to share the information with the staff
- Ensure the correct rotation of the goods in the warehouse
- Know and monitor the business environment including local competition and communicate relevant information to the Staff
- Provide high quality feedbacks and requested reports to the Store Director
- Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
- Assure the recruitment, development, retainment of customers (from high qualitative data collection to “one to one” relationship)
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow up at store level
- Update the Sales Staff on the KPIs and give them support to reach them
- A BRAND PROMOTER (CUSTOMERS) Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
- Guarantee excellent customer experience including welcome and treatments
- Minimum 5 year experience and knowledge in POS System
- Experience in luxury retail or fashion industry is preferable
- Good command of spoken English and Mandarin
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time