SAINT LAURENT Cashier
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Cashier who will report to Store Director as part of our dynamic team in Marina Bay Sands Store.
This primary mission of this role is to support the Store to ensure smooth and efficient store operations workflow, adhering to the corporate guidelines and achieving the facilitation of client management relating to aftersales and repairs. The individual will act as a liaison between the store, customer and aftersales.
The role will involve:
- To respond to and act on customer queries and complaints received
- To liaise with Italy, Head Office and the stores on repair and defective cases and follow up in an efficient manner
- To ensure that all follow up and paperwork related to aftersales and repairs are meticulously maintained
- Performing cashiering duties, ensuring accuracy in collection of monies in various currencies or modes of payment
- Performing the wrapping and packaging of the products according to guidelines
- Working co-operatively with co-workers to accomplish sales and service goals
- Housekeeping of the back of house and stock and abide to all operation guidelines
- Ad hoc duties according to management request
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Good team player
- Structured and detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Strong communicator
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time