SAINT LAURENT CRM Executive
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
• Responsible for Monitoring the outreach and retention of top tier clients
• Actively looking for ways to generate reasons which improves customer
traffic and store business
• Responsible to support all store associates with our CRM platforms by
actively organizing training session to educate the team on latest updates
• Ensure the execution, implementation, and development of store CRM
initiatives by working with the Store Director, Team leaders and WW Client
• Provide individual and floor feedback of employees to Store managers and
WW Client Engagement team to improve the store CRM initiatives and
• Carefully manage with the instore team the frequency of client outreaches
• Actively promote the importance of Prospect registration
• Flag’s potential clients that are at risk to drop status and align with store
director and the sales associate the optimal way to engage the client.
• Consistently monitors and follows up the performance of calling
campaigns, CRM and event returns.
• Consistently track the Clienteling budget of the store to maintain the
assigned amount throughout the year
• Responsible to communicate the latest CRM updates during daily briefings.
• Responsible to track the stores performance at in store and remote events.
Which is to be reported to the WW Client Engagement team.
• Actively develop the clienteling culture and mindset in store by educating
the team on how to study the clients shopping habits and profile
• Actively encourages the team on the importance of private appointments
and supports them on it.
• Develops strong working relationships with all store stakeholders and
ensures the implementation of a great client journey.
Education background: Bachelor's degree or above;
At least 5 years of experience in luxury CRM event background, and 7 years working experience in fashion industry
Excellent skills for Excel and other Office Software
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Good command of English
Articulate and precise in communication
Prior experience in CRM system and statistical tools will be an advantage
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of