SAINT LAURENT Finance Assistant Manager
Saint Laurent - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a Finance Assistant Manager who will report to Finance Manager as part of our dynamic team in Korea.
You will be responsible for DFS (Duty Free Store) aspects of financial, accounting and tax functions in Korea markets.
- Review monthly closing of accounts, financial analysis, statutory and management reporting for DFS.
- Ensure that the monthly management reporting is prepared properly within the stipulated timeframe.
- Manage budgeting and monthly rolling forecast.
- Coordinate statutory audit, tax filing for corporate income tax and any other local compliance matters
- Carry out feasibility study on new opening, expansion or refurbishment of the stores (EVA process)
- Financial control for proper cash flow forecast, CAPEX control and any accrual management.
- Involve in any operational discussion on sales, OTB and financial impact from markdown and etc.
- Evaluate key business processes and identify improvements
- Support to drive and monitor the development of Korea
- Working closely with Kering Group in Korea as well as inventory control.
- Partner closely with local vendors and arrange general service agreements in both countries.
- Liaise with HK HQ for guidelines, resources and support.
- CPA / Degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of finance and accounting experience, with at least 3 years in FP&A.
- Prior experience with Retail MNC preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills
- Hands-on and self-motivated
- Resilience under pressure and adaptive to changes
- Proficient Excel skills. Prior experience with Hyperion, JDE or similar ERP systems is a definite advantage.
- Travel required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of