SAINT LAURENT Finance Manager APAC
Saint Laurent - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager, Asia Pacific who will report to APAC CFO as part of our dynamic team in Hong Kong office.
Reporting to the APAC CFO, the job holder will be responsible for all financial and controlling aspects of the region, should guarantee the accuracy of the financial information provided by the local controllers and finance teams and will play the role of coordinator with the other regional department (HR, Brand development, Merchandising, Communication, Store planning), and the point of reference with the group financial consolidation team in the headquarter.
- Consolidation and analysis of the monthly closing for the region. Communication and exchange with local finance managers (Hong Kong, Macau, China, Taiwan, Korea, SEA) in order to get the relevant information and analysis about local business;
- Prepare and submit to the group controlling office (Paris) the analysis of the monthly closing and be proficient to provide valid supportive information about the region’s results;
- Share information and performances with the other regional department.
- Organize and animate the budget and forecast process for the region;
- Follow up of the Group Internal Audit and coordination with local teams;
- Support local finance team in the countries, on the implementation of best practices and new processes.
- Review of shared service provided by the group.
- Support for local auditors during the year-end activities.
- CAP / Degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines.
- Languages: English mandatory, Mandarin / Cantonese or French would be a plus
- Minimum 8 years of finance, controlling and accounting experience, with at least 2 years in a supervisory position.
- Prior experience with retail MNC preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong business sense and ability to dig deep to understand the business performance drivers
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills
- Hands-on and self-motivated
- Resilience under pressure and adaptive to changes
- Proficient Excel skills. Prior experience with Hyperion is a definite advantage.
- Travel required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong