SAINT LAURENT Human Resources Business Partner
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taipei City - Taiwan Region
ABOUT SAINT LAURENT
Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury prêt-à-porter in a 1966 collection called ‘Rive Gauche’, synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape.
In 1999, the luxury goods division of the Kering Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Anthony Vaccarello since April 2016, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe.
Today, Saint Laurent collections include women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties and eyewear.
This position will work closely with Retail Manager to implement all the HR related strategies, policies and actions, and provide full HR support to Taiwan.
- Be responsible for the hiring of replacement and new Headcount in all the existing stores. Participate in the new store opening recruitment.
- Be familiar with the talent market of the assigned region by active networking and interacting with target talents.
- Coordinate with C&B function and Kering SSC on the employment cycle to make sure all the process and procedures are completed OTIF.
- Work closely with Retail Manager and Store Management in driving key talent retention and development efforts. Participate and facilitate internal talent assessment/review and development activities.
- Conduct reference check and exit interview to ensure quality of hiring and exit process.
- Ensure successful on-boarding including orientation and new staff integration with the team
- Ensure quality execution of HR operational activities/projects in the assigned region
- Ensure legal compliance in HR activities in the assigned region.
- Facilitate the annual performance review cycle and make sure all the PA discussions are conducted on Workday.
- Answer questions and give feedbacks to enquiries whenever necessary in timely manner.
- Complete necessary Workday process for employee life-cycle and provide daily Workday support to the assigned retail team.
- Organize and implement staff engagement activities in the assigned region.
- Work with C&B/ER function and Kering Legal on all the separation cases to ensure full legal compliance with minimal impact on employer branding.
- Other projects/tasks assigned by HR Manager
- At least 7 years solid HR experience among which min. 3 years of HRBP experience preferably in the retail industry.
- HR full function exposure especially in Recruitment and Employee Relations, good understanding of labor law & regulations
- Mature, professional and service attitude
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Attention to details, efficient
- Very good execution, driving for result and action-oriented
- Good communication skills and coordination skills, team worker
- Good communication skills in Mandarin & English
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities
- Knowledge of HR information systems
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Taiwan Region