Wholesale Officer, Asia Pacific
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Actively support the wholesale department to maintain and develop the franchise, wholesale and travel retail network across Asia Pacific
- To support regional (HK) and headquarter teams in handling seasonal showrooms, and its necessary follow ups on orders and merchandise deliveries
- To consolidate sales and performance data from partners for the creation of business reports and analysis
- To assist in the preparation of training materials and presentations
- Promote and ensure brand image of wholesale POS via regular competitor research, inspection and observance of VM reports
- Maintain synergy and healthy communication across business partners and brand’s supporting functions i.e HQ, Marketing/PR, Store project, VM, After sales service etc
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in fashion, business or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 3-years of relevant experience (prior involvement in brands / fashion industry is preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Possess good communication and strong analytical skills
- Well organized, self-motivated and a good team player is essential
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR