BALENCIAGA - Store Manager Polanco
Balenciaga - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
- Ensure the achievement of sales goals by following up, defining and initiating action plans to reach targets, monitoring/maintaining stock levels in partnership with corporate buying team.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
- Work towards balanced strengths in sales, operations, merchandising and personnel management.
- Establish and implement action plans, in agreement with corporate and direct supervisor, to develop sales for each product category and client segment.
- Contribute to the achievement of business objectives, in particular by giving personal attention to top clients and implementing activities and strategic projects (like local store charity events, etc.).
- Maintain great interpersonal skills to ensure clear, effective communication with all departments, stores, colleagues and staff.
- Manage customer feedback appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Oversee the implementation and development of CRM initiatives.
- Support/follow/implement/enforce store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary.
- Maintain a cost conscious approach when suggesting initiatives, reviewing bills and making expense decisions. Protect the bottom line of the company and its sales.
- Enforce all sustainability policies that are implemented by the company both locally and globally.
- Ensure HR processes are executed in cooperation with the Human Resources department.
- Responsible for training and development of the staff; provide monthly one on one sessions with staff.
- Work in and promote a team oriented environment that will foster growth.
- Display strong leadership skills by leading by example.
- Exhibit a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Guide the team to be results-driven and provide constant coaching to all members.
- Encourage transparency and open communication.
- Implement and review store policies and procedures on a regular basis and ensure staff adheres to them.
- Provide in the moment and formal feedback based on observations. Share observations and next steps with direct report.
- Provide training to new hires along with continuous and specialized training, as needed, to support staff.
- Manage and maintain current programs for optimal sales performance practices, including training books, communication binders, bulletin boards, holds and damages, schedules and backroom organization.
- Hold morning information, motivational, meetings in partnership with management team.
- Enforce Company’s expectations and image standards on physical presentation of all employees: cleanliness, uniform condition/maintenance, hair/make-up/jewelry requirements, etc.
- Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement of all store employees.
- Identify valuable employees for future growth opportunities within the store or the organization.
Stock, Inventory & Loss Prevention Management
- Supervise logistics and stock management, partnering with Assistant Store Manager, for the following tasks:
- Ensure store shrinkage by partnering with the Stock Associate / Operations Manager / Sales Team through sound operational execution.
- Prepare, implement, and execute scheduled inventory in partnership with shared services/loss prevention.
- Cash Registers & Safe: Ensure that the registers and safe are functioning properly and enforce back of house standards for cash/change accuracy along with timely bank deposits.
- Oversee shipping / receiving department; ensure goods are received and placed on floor quickly and accurately, clients’ purchases are shipped out in a timely manner, and inter-store transfers are processed correctly in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the monthly Store Reconciliation and Negative On-hand is completed accurately and submitted on time, in partnership with the Store Manager / Store Operations / Stock Associate / Loss Prevention.
- Secure all PCI, personal credit information of clients in the store safe.
- Enforce implementation of visual display and merchandising according to company’s standards.
- Review Display Portal regularly to familiarize yourself with the visual displays of Balenciaga stores around the globe.
- Ensure that all company information related to visual standards, received from Store. Manager and Corporate is communicated to the team as needed.
Store Maintenance Management
- Ensure maintenance is carried out along with the intervention of the responsible corporate structures when necessary.
- Oversee daily cleaning and physical up-keep of the inside and outside the store.
- Fixtures, shelving, carpeting, lighting, and supplies: Maintain highest standards in the functioning, presentation and maintenance of store property.
- Communicate needs for new fixtures, landscaping, floor/carpet cleaning as needed.
- Ensure proper levels of supplies are on hand at all times.
- Oversee all maintenance and repair calls to ensure quality meets company standards.
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or proven success as internal/external Store Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Talent for managing, coaching and developing a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for fashion industry.
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
- Full time