BOTTEGA VENETA Operations Manager, Mexico
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Ciudad De Mexico - Mexico
How you will contribute
- Guarantees a correctly-run warehouse, creating and putting into practice efficient goods storage
- systems. Finds the right balance between urgency of business dynamics and proper planning of activities.
- Monitors and is responsible to supervise the inventory and the activity of the Stock Associate (s) in order to avoid losses.
- Supervises payment procedures. Manages the Cashier(s), working alongside them during payments if necessary and helping them find a solution to any problems that may occur ( when applicable).
- Manages the administration activities such as petty cash and daily or weekly deposits with the bank ( when applicable).
- Guarantees adequate boutique operation in terms of structure, taking care of all the details that
- allow the team members to carry out their job efficiently.
- Contacts and manages non merchandise supply (stationery, uniforms, packaging, drinks, etc.).
- Collaborates with the Facilities office to supervise all the possible maintenance and cleaning operations.
- Coordinates with the Operations Office of HQ, to manage and supervise all the operations procedure.
- Monitors the process of After Sales, Before Sales and product returns.
- Manages cases of BV staff clothing allowance.
- Ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures across all locations through a partnership with the Brand Manager, Sales Audit, Inventory Control, Finance, Human Resources, and Loss Prevention.
- Ensure merchandise deliveries are accurate, verifying quantities shipped/received match corresponding documentation for all incoming/outgoing shipments.
Who you are
- Minimum 5 years of previous retail operational experience
- Good problem solving and excellent organization skills
- Strong leadership and skilled in anticipating and solving problems
- Flexible and diplomatic communicator across all mediums and all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to detail with solid organization skills and proven ability to multi-task with consistent follow-through
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Proactive nature – willing to take action and lead beyond area of expertise
- Proficient in POS systems as well as all Microsoft Office suite (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Travel Required: 30%
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time