GUCCI - Store Planning & Facilities Assistant Mexico
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
The Store Planning & Facilities Assistant Mexico is responsible for overseeing the overall repairs and maintenance, facility operation and continued architectural requirements of the stores, including corporate offices.
Combines project and facilities management jobs for stores and corporate building. This includes all projects related to stores and offices opening, closing, expanding, downsizing and moving. Also includes land and/or space acquisition, leasing, licensing, site and cost negotiation, development and renovation.
Will work closely with Store Managers and vendors/contractors to identify problems develop short and/or long-term sustainable solutions and coordinate all work. The scope includes scheduling, coordinating, negotiating, as well as following through cleaning, health and safety, fire protection systems, general inspections and all general repairs.
How you will contribute
Repairs and Maintenance
- Assist the teams in coordinating small scale layout improvements such as fixture reconfiguration and special project installations in collaboration with Store Planning team;
- Maintain relationships with all Store and Managers to identify problems and work on solutions, coordinate repairs and maintenance of stores
- Liaison with the store teams, Visual Merchandising as well as vendors to ensure minimal store/business interruption;
- Negotiate and review all cost proposals;
- Maintain status update of costs and schedule for review with Store Planning Manager;
- Develop and maintain cost summary of all maintenance work (OPEX and CAPEX maintenance)
- Make periodic site visits to ensure store conditions are up to Gucci regional and WW standards;
- Keep track and maintain all records for floor plans, specs, materials and preferred vendor list for each store and corporate location;
- Review installations on site as required, verifying that repairs and lay-out improvements are being installed correctly;
- Follow up with outstanding repairs and maintenance issues;
- Address urgent facilities issues immediately;
- Monitor the maintenance and upkeep of the stores, be responsible for the work and negotiation of maintenance contracts: compliance of emergency exits, fire alarms, extinguishers, management of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water treatment ...
- Regular visits to head office and store locations to ensure consistency with company policy
- Coordination of works between the shops, the security service, the retail service and the service providers
- Management of store closures and support for store openings
- Management of corporate office workspaces and back office spaces in shops
- Management of maintenance contracts, relationship and negotiation with suppliers and service providers
- Prospecting new providers
- Manage deadlines and ensure compliance with procedures
- Manage team schedules (CP tracking, RTT, recoveries ...)
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in architecture/construction administration field; knowledge in architecture (plan reading)
- Knowledge of standard quality means and materials in construction and millwork for luxury retail environments,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must have excellent follow through and be highly organized;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to take initiatives and take charge of work without daily supervision;
- Must have advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with various departments, stakeholders, internal and external;
- Proficiency in English,
- Ability to travel on a frequent basis – 25 – 30%
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time