ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Assistant Distribution Planner
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Assistant Distribution Planner, who will report to the Supply Chain Distribution Manager as part of our dynamic London team.
Alexander McQueen is in search of an Assistant Distribution Planner to further support our Supply Chain department. Position will provide a strong foundation for a passionate individual looking to pursue a career in Supply Chain Management, gaining exposure to product outflows, alongside gaining exposure to global data analytics.
How you will contribute
- Support store and market assortment model (SKU & stock capacity) to further improve outflow efficiency and improve service level.
- Control stock availability in stores, and optimized sales of Seasonal & Carryover products with the best stock equation possible.
- Execute stock allocations (central and local) daily, considering sales, stock levels, and market priorities.
- Anticipate retail demand fluctuations (store openings, sales peak, seasonality, and store/warehouse closures).
- Monitor under stock & overstock situations to propose action plans, execute stock rebalancing
- Design and improve Reports to monitor Supply Chain performance
- Collaborate with the Central and Regional Buying and Merchandising teams.
- Support the evolution of our tools and processes
- Additional ad-hoc projects.
Working in the Distribution requires a high level of product sensitivity, proactivity and an analytical mind. Excellent organization and communication skills are fundamental to success in the role and an ability to think fast in an entrepreneurial manner is necessary.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working in the luxury industry (desirable).
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills, to effectively manage a fast paced and varied workload.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident in speaking with several stakeholders.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel advanced level required, PowerBI a plus)
- Degree in a related discipline (e.g. Business Management or Supply Chain Management).
- Italian is a plus, additional languages highly desirable.
- Willing to travel as required.
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom