ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, Licensing
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for a highly organised and commercially driven, Licensing Graduate to join their team in London. The role will provide a solid foundation for a career in licensing, suitable for a candidate who is highly numerate with excellent product sensitivity.
How you will contribute:
- In preparation for Seasonal selling campaigns, accurately create new product codes.
- Prepare, share and manage master data and communications with Production and Kering Group Operations.
- Prepare accurate pricelists for selling campaigns
- Coordinate the preparation of eyewear shoots
- Uploading images onto in-house systems
- Produce monthly sales reports for both our Eyewear and Fragrance business
- Manage the historical archive of collections in a clear and structured way for ease of reference
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations following Eyewear and Fragrance market research and presenting data on Sales Performance.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent attention to detail even when working under pressure
- Effective and articulate communicator
- Highly numerate and comfortable with high volumes of data management
- Agile and calm approach to work
- Experience in a luxury fashion environment with awareness of consumer/product trends
- Fluency in Italian (Desirable)
- Commercially minded
- Degree in a related discipline
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom