ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Graduate Trainee, Marketing & Communications
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
- United Kingdom
Innovative, uncompromising, romantic, provocative, upholding the power of emotion and the touch of the human hand: these are all elements that describe the fashion of the house of Alexander McQueen. The brand is synonymous with modern British couture, renowned for its strong identity and celebration of unbridled creativity. Integral to the McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: femininity and masculinity, fragility and strength, tradition and modernity. Under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, the house produces critically acclaimed collections, driven by unparalleled vision and respect for craftsmanship. Burton was made Head of Design for womenswear in 2000 and was appointed Creative Director in 2010. The luxury brand was founded by Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992. Among the greatest fashion designers of his time, the legacy of his work lives on.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic Graduate Trainee, Marketing & Communications assistant who will report to the Wholesale, Franchise and Licencing Communication Officer and the Wholesale, Franchise and Licensing Marketing Director as part of our dynamic London team.
The Graduate Trainee will be a highly organized and motivated individual looking to start a career in Public Relations within a leading luxury fashion house.
How you will contribute:
- Support in the development and execution of 360 marketing and PR strategies and plans for our global wholesale and franchise markets (Middle East, Russia, Kuwait, Turkey, Indonesia, India)
- Support in the development and execution of 360 marketing and PR strategies and plans for licensing categories (eyewear and perfumes)
- Assist in coordinating all PR related events and campaigns across the wholesale, licensing and franchise networks
- Working across departments to manage sample needs, liaise with external PR agencies and assist with sample movements where necessary
- Producing press reports and collating press clippings for the Franchise Markets (Middle East, Russia, Kuwait, Turkey, Indonesia, India) and Licensing (eyewear and perfumes)
- Keep mailing lists relevant and up-to-date for Franchise markets press, wholesale accounts contacts and licensing contacts
- Assist with keeping an activities calendar and ensuring deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Assist in producing reports on ROI and activities and ensuring activity information filing is accurate and up to date
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree in a related discipline (Marketing/Communication)
- Previous work experience in a fast paced, demanding and agile PR department
- Proactive with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills and outstanding cultural sensitivity
- Strong organisation skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom